Chalk Style Paint for Easy Furniture Makeovers
Whether you like subdued, neutral colors, or your style is more outspoken and expressive, the chalk style paints from Country Chic Paint are the perfect choice for your project.
- Country Chic Paint products are environmentally-conscious, very easy to use, offers superior adhesion, has a matte finish that's easy to distress, and there's little to no prep work involved.
- Country Chic Paint avoids unnecessary chemicals. Country Chic Paints are formulated to NOT contain any of the following: phthalates, formaldehyde, heavy metals, turpentine, terpenes, benzene, vinyl chloride, crystalline silica, acrolein, orthodichlorobenzene, isophorone, butanone, methylene chloride and alkylphenol ethoxylates.
Is this a chalk-style paint?
Not exactly – it’s even better! Our All-in-One Decor Paint is a clay-based formula that has even more amazing coverage and adhesion than traditional chalk-based paints you might be used to. It still has the same beautiful, matte finish that you love from a chalk-style paint, but it has a built-in primer and top coat so it requires less prep work and it’s more durable.
BONUS: if you love rustic or shabby chic furniture, it distresses beautifully as well!
How Much Paint Will You Need For Your Project?
How much paint you need will vary a bit depending on what color you’re painting with, the original finish on the piece, and how you apply the paint. The good news is that we have some tricks to help you make an educated estimate!
- a 32 oz quart will cover approximately 120 square feet with one coat
- a 16 oz pint will cover approximately 16 square feet with one coat
- a 4 oz sample jar will cover approximately 15 square feet with one coat
- 4 oz will approximately cover a chair with 2 coats.
- 16 oz will approximately cover a dresser with 2 coats.
- 32 oz will approximately cover a wardrobe with 2 coats.