kids market Info & Registration form
June 29th, 2019
Attention Kids & Teens!!!
Hey Kids Come FUNdraise for our BW Community Foundation
While Funding Your Summer Activities!!
Bring Your Crafts, Baked Goods, Recycled Items, Produce, Wares, Small Business Ideas, …and Anything You Have Made or Grown to Sell!
We’re looking for you to bring your handmade quality goods to sell at our Kids Market!
Spring 2019 Midwest Market brought thousands of shoppers and well, lets just say the vendors went home with smiles on their faces. It was a great day full of entertainment, fun and cash registers ringing. So we’re expanding this year with new summer events, one just for the kids too!
Join us for Summer 2019!
The Need to Know Details
- Located Around the reSTYLE Barn & Property
- Booth Space is Approximately 12 x 12
- Booths Are Back to Back, Side by Side
- Spaces are Outside Flat Ground Grass/Gravel Based
- You Can Drive Up To Your Booth Space to Unload But Vehicle Must Not Stay During Event Unless It’s Part of the Display
- A Secured/Anchored Tent is Suggested But Not Required
- Rain or Shine the Show Must Go On
- Setup is 7am-9am Saturday
- Customer Shopping is 9am-2pm
- FREE – No Booth Rental Fee
- Early Teardown is Not Permitted
- All Kids & Teens Are Welcome to Sell at Our Market, However Anyone Under 18 Must be Accompanied by an Adult.
- This is a FUNraiser for BW Community Foundation
- Each Vendor Must Have a Business or Personal Sponsor Who Will Match Your Sales With a Donate in that Amount to the BW Community Foundation.
- Products for Sale Must be Handmade, Grown, Baked, Junked, Repurposed, Created or Designed Locally.
- No Direct Sales/Reselling or Marketing Pyramids or Wholesalers.
- We Reserve the Right to Decline Any Application, For Any Reason.
- Please Notify the Store if You Can’t Attend ASAP
- NO SHOWS, Will NOT Be Allowed at Future Events
By submitting the registration form below you agree and commit to participate in our event. We also ask that you help promote it by sharing, tagging, friending, and liking our social media post when ever possible. (Please feel free to create your own post as well.) Once submitted, we will review your entry and get back to you shortly with further details.
We Look Forward to Working With You,
Neil & Johanna & The reSTYLE Family!